We always aim to do our best and we celebrate the uniqueness and individuality of each and every member of our school community.
Garvestone Primary School aims to develop well-educated, happy children who have developed a love of learning, independence, initiative and understanding of others, in preparation for adult life.
- to provide a broad and balanced curriculum, based on a whole school approach ensuring continuity, differentiation and progression for each child
- to cater for each child’s social and personal development, including their moral and spiritual development
- to celebrate success and help EVERY child to discover their strengths
- to establish a strong partnership with parents, other schools and the wider community, encouraging two-way communication and involvement
- to provide equality of opportunity for all
We provide a caring, supportive environment for all staff and children. We want Garvestone to be a friendly place where everyone is made to feel welcome, valued and able to make a positive contribution to the life of the school.